Job Opening for an Interim Director, Critical Care located in Idaho. Housing will be provided.
- Under the direction and supervision of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), has line and functional responsibility for departmental management. Responsibilities shall include, but not necessarily be limited to: the direct supervision of the functions and activities in the department; interpreting policies, standards, and regulations of the Division of Nursing to department personnel, patients, Medical Staff, and public; and, responsibility for patient care on a 24 hour basis. The responsibilities shall be discharged in such a manner as to ensure quality patient care within the department.
- The Department Director must demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of patients served in his/her department. The individual must acquire and/or demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span. He/she must be able to provide care with consideration of developmental status.
- 145 bed, faith based hospital
- Level I Cardiac, Level II Stroke Center, Level III Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center
- 9 bed ICU, 11 bed PCU
- 55 FTE’s
Job Requirements Education & Experience:
- Registered and licensed to practice in the State of Idaho.
- BSN or Bachelor of Science in a related field is normally required.
- Six years’ experience in specialty accepted in lieu of degree.
- Three to four years’ experience in specialty required.
- Management experience required.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text