Job Opening in a 200 bed hospital for a Controller located about 1 hr from Olympia, Washington to join their team.
Candidates ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE hospital experience AND Meditech experience. If you do not have this experience, they will not consider you.
- Oversees the proper accounting of all financial transactions for the Hospital, the Foundation and the Medical group.
- Accumulates records, analyzes and reports financial information to management and provides necessary financial reports to external reporting agencies.
- Manages the Accounting Department, initiating strategies and goals within the department to ensure functions are integrated in a way to achieve the highest standards in quality and productivity, customer satisfaction and financial management.
- Safeguards the assets of the organization. Assures hospital and health system compliance with federal, state, and local government laws and regulations, accrediting agency standards and hospital policies and procedures, rules and regulations.
- Prepares annual operating and capital budgets, monthly board reports, and annual cost report.
- Maintains general ledger and is responsible for monthly close activities.
- Assists administration and managers in performing their duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or finance required; knowledge of government accounting, and auditing standards;
- Five (5) years experience in accounting;
- Three (3) years experience in healthcare;
- Three (3) years supervisory experience; CHFP/FHFMA preferred;
- CPA preferred.
The hospital is located on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula of Washington State, twenty miles from the Pacific Ocean. Close to numerous recreational and cultural activities, we enjoy a moderate marine climate with dry, warm summers and mild winters. Our location is ideal for rural living but within a short drive to Olympia, Seattle or Portland.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text