Job Opening for an Emergency & Trauma Services Director located in the Coastal Southeast Florida region.
Sign on bonus!!!
- This position will oversee a 20 Bed Level 1 Trauma Center with 70,000 visits per year.
- Patients are high acuity with a large volume of penetrating wounds (gun and knife).
- They also get a fair amount of Stroke and Psych patients.
- The position has 2 Managers reporting to it. One over the Adult ED and the other over Trauma Services.
- RN staff is unionized.
- This is a Faith Based 460 Bed Facility including at 145 Bed Children’s Hospital.
- It is a teaching facility.
- Bachelor’s Degree minimal, advanced degree in health care related field preferred
- Florida RN License required
- BLS, ACLS, PALS (American Heart Association)
- CPI within 30 days of hire
- NIH Stroke within 60 days of hire
- TNCC within 180 days of hire
- Minimum of 3 years Supervisory experience in Acute Care
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text