Job Opening for a Medical Director/ Psychiatry located in Massachusetts close to Boston / Cape Cod.
- Hospital is seeking a full time Medical Director to become an integral member of this 120-bed psychiatric facility’s Leadership Team.
- The ideal candidate will be Board Certified with Medical Director level experience and must have 5 or more years of experience in an inpatient behavioral health setting.
- This experienced, dynamic physician leader will oversee OPPE and FPPE processes, PI/Quality program, utilization review committee, and actively work with the CEO in physician recruitment/retention for a 10 practitioner medical staff.
- The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, a thorough knowledge of industry regulations and standards and a passion for providing excellent care in a cost effective, changing healthcare environment.
- In addition to the Medical Director duties the selected psychiatrist will carry a case load of 8-10 patients.
- Their excellent team of practitioners, clinicians, nurses and support staff provide quality care for adolescents, adults, and older adults in both inpatient and PHP levels of care.
- Physicians on site 24/7, there is no routine weeknight or weekend call requirement.
- The Medical Director position comes with a very competitive compensation package of salary and benefits, including paid time off, CME and malpractice reimbursement.
- There is opportunity to earn additional reimbursement for seeing additional patients.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text