Market Director – Human Resources Business Partner job opening located in Washington State.
- Serves as a strategic leader, with HR expertise.
- This role is responsible for providing HR leadership and executing the HR strategy at the Market level between 2 facilities, 1900 employees and staff of 7.
- This role works directly with the HR departments to assure that fundamental HR initiatives are in place and they support the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization in a standardized manner. They support the Mission, Vision and Core Values of the company.
- This role will assign and implement company initiatives, policies and procedures.
- Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree, 3-5+ years of progressive HR leadership experience required — with a concentration on Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Training and Development and Compensation Management preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Extensive knowledge of federal and state employment law, CMS, OSHA and TJC regulatory compliance, travel required approx. 50% of the time.
- Preferred: PHR, SPHR or SHRM-CP certification.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Market Director – Human Resources Business Partner Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services