CNO job opening located in the Pacific NW.
Good Benefits Package!
- Reports to CEO, non profit CAH and runs pretty high census with high level of secondary services. Reporting to a long standing Chief Executive Officer, the CNO will be supported by a strong team of Inpatient Nurse Directors and Managers who oversee Medical Surgical, Critical Care, Obstetrics, Cardiopulmonary, Perioperative / Procedural Services, Emergency Department, Education, Case Management, and Utilization Review.
- CNO will create a dynamic nursing environment that fosters clinical and professional growth, actively participate with the hospital leadership team, with responsibility and oversight for patient care.
- You will define and maintain hospital standards in nursing care and practice in accordance with all regulatory requirements and JCAHO standards.
- Bachelors degree preferably in Nursing with current state licensure.
- Masters degree in healthcare administration, business administration, or clinical specialty preferred.
- Minimum of 7-10 years experience in healthcare supervisory, administration/ management with a minimum of five years’ experience at a senior Hospital nursing management level at inpatient hospital level, and 3 years as a CNO.
- Specialty certification in Executive Nursing Practice and/or Healthcare Administration preferred.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the CNO Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services