Director of Emergency Services job opening located near Denver in Colorado.
- The role of the Director of the Emergency Services Department assures service, growth, development, personnel management, and resource allocation and management controls in order to ensure consistent high-quality patient care in the Emergency Department.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing required.
- Master’s degree in Nursing, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or a related field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in emergency services required.
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role preferred or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state in which he or she practices, in accordance with law and regulation required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required. Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENPC) required. Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
- Additional Information: 27 Beds, Level 2 Trauma.
- Volume Day: B/W 105-200.
- #FTEs: Main ER – 45, FESD – 12.
- Director will have oversite of FSED – 10 Beds;
- No Manager but has a couple of Clinical Nurse Coordinators;
- Low volume 8-10 patients a day.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services