Director Risk Management job opening located in the Northeast.
Sign on Bonus!
- Interim and permanent position for a 230+ bed acute care hospital.
- Accountable and responsible for the management and direction of the hospital’s risk management and loss prevention program.
- Assist health system’s affiliated physician practice groups, and post-acute facility with and serve as a resource regarding health care licensure, accreditation, HIPAA, other regulatory standards, and ensure compliance.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required (Master’s degree preferred) in a health care field.
- RN helpful but not required.
- Clinical hospital experience required.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in hospital risk management/loss prevention; three to five years in management/supervisory position(s).
- Patient care, legal or claims supervisory, computer and quality management experience is preferred.
- CPHRM strongly desired.
- Will be expected to obtain within 18 months of employment.
- Incumbent will be self-directed and require little oversight in performance of duties, which include financial, human resource, technical, quality management and team building concepts.
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills, analytical and conceptual thinking ability, team building ability with an emphasis on performance and achievement.
- Requires ability to affect change management, and commitment to customer focused management of services.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services