System Director of Learning and Leadership Development located in the Northeast.
- This new position is part of a 3- hospital system with a learning academy. Interim in place currently.
- System Director would be required to live in NH, ME or MA. Can work remotely but travel to facilities in NH, ME & MA is required.
- Reports to Chief Employee Experience Officer (HR).
- The Clinical educators report to hospital Director of Clinical Education (4), who have a dotted line to System Director of L & LD.
- The Instructional Designers report directly to this role.
- There are also 10 Epic Trainers, 4 Educational Support and 1 Manager of LD (all non-clinical roles).
- The clinical educators all report to the local CNOs.
- Need multi-hospital experience and be familiar with educating and leading the education activities of the system from values, service, culture, mission and the patient experience. It will also have an emphasis on leadership and the development of leaders to support growth in their careers.
- It will include technology training and use, leaders tool kits and creating rich user experiences. Another aspect will be creating a richer and targeted experience for new employees for their orientation to the system and hospital.
- The key strategic goals are implementing a new LMS system, systemizing/standardizing training for leadership for all 4 sites, supporting clinical education with the help of the instructional designer, and will also begin implementation of a leadership development strategy and curriculum.
- Master’s degree in industrial organizational psychology (preferred), or a related field in human resource management/ administration, adult/clinical education, instructional design, and/or business administration is required.
- Doctorate in I/O a plus.
- Minimum of seven years of experience leading an organizational development or related function in an acute and post-acute care setting.
- Solid experience in training clinical staff.
- Experience developing and leading a comprehensive clinical and non-clinical learning and leadership development academy in an acute health care system and/or setting is required.
- PHR/SPHR not required, but preferred.
- Computer knowledge and training experience is required.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the System Director of Learning and Leadership Development: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services