Director Pharmacy job opening located in New Mexico.
- Director should have working knowledge of all aspects of a Pharmacy.
- Staff of 8.
- Need to have 340 B knowledge as need to restart the program.
- Detail oriented, goal oriented, team player, good oral communication.
- Demonstrates the ability to use a personal computer and various software programs applicable to the position;
- Exhibits the ability to maintain confidentiality, think and act independently with minimal supervision.
- Current New Mexico Pharmacist licensure.
- Pharm D preferred.
- Master of Science in Health Care Administration or related field preferred.
- Completion of an ASHP accredited residency program preferred.
- Five years of clinical experience.
- Three years of supervisory experience in an acute care Pharmacy setting required.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services