Manager – Pharmacy job opening located in coastal NE Oregon.
- Need someone who will plan, coordinate, direct and perform Pharmacy Department operations to provide for quality pharmaceutical care to our Hospital patients and staff under the highest professional standards.
- Two (2) years of experience as a hospital pharmacist with a clean license record.
- Demonstration of supervisory and administrative ability.
- Current registration and license by the Oregon State Board of Pharmacy OR ability to obtain Oregon licensure by the week before your start date.
- Graduate from an accredited college of pharmacy.
- Completion of a pharmacy residency training program.
- Benefits package including relocation assistance.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services