Program Director of Behavioral Health job opening located in East Georgia.
- 26 inpatient adult bed unit.
- The Behavioral Health Program Director provides the leadership to effectively grow the Behavioral Health Services by ensuring clinical excellence, operating efficiency and financial strength.
- This includes leadership in developing a strong Behavioral Health team and partnership with Medical Director and medical staff to ensure the clinical excellence and operational performance of the Behavioral Health Services.
- The Behavioral Health Program Director is also responsible for designing, developing and implementing a strategic plan to ensure the success of the Behavioral Health Services’ clinical, financial and overall operating performance and successful growth.
- The Behavioral Health Program Director directs, administers and coordinates the overall operations of the services, including the goals and objectives established by the Chief Executive Officer of the Hospital or their designee.
- Master’s Degree in Behavioral Health related field/healthcare administration required (consideration may be given to Bachelor’s Degree in related field with equivalent experience);
- A minimum of 5 years of inpatient experience in Behavioral Health setting required of which at least 3 years must be in a leadership role and;
- A minimum of 3 years of healthcare management experience required of which at least 2 yrs must be direct management role over multi-skill level healthcare workers (these may overlap).
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Program Director of Behavioral Health Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services