Controller job opening located in Southwest Kansas.
- Hospital has around 100 beds.
- Position reports to CFO.
- Will consider an experienced Director of Finance or Accounting Manager at a larger acute care hospital.
- Controller will assist CFO to coordinate general accounting activities, accounts receivable/accounts payable & central cash services as directed.
- Helpful if you know web based MediTech Expanse computer system.
- Knowledge of GMP, AP systems, and general ledger systems and the ability to effectively interface with hospital employees, managers, and other health team members, while maintaining quality standards.
- One key responsibility is to mentor the Staff Accountant and client is okay using this as a stepping stone if mentoring occurs.
- Requires 3 -5 progressive years of leadership experience in acute care hospital.
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- Relocation and good benefits in a low cost of living area.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Controller Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services