ACFO job opening located in New Mexico.
- Hospital has 60 beds.
- Position reports to interim CFO.
- Will consider an experienced Controller from a larger acute care hospital or a CFO of a smaller facility.
- The ACFO will assist interim CFO to coordinate general accounting activities, accounts receivable/accounts payable & central cash services as directed.
- This is a turnaround and while the interim CFO has no time frame, this position could be promoted to the permanent CFO.
- Helpful if have experience implementing a computer system, as currently on MediTech and going to Cerner.
- Knowledge of GMP, AP systems, and general ledger systems and the ability to effectively interface with hospital employees, managers, and other health team members, while maintaining quality standards.
- Requires 5 progressive years of leadership experience in acute care hospital.
- BS in Accounting or Finance;
- Relocation and good benefits in a low cost of living area.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the ACFO Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services