COO job opening located Southwest coastal Oregon.
- Under 100 beds,
- Reports to Chief Executive.
- Needs to be a well-respected, experienced healthcare executive who is committed to advancing the vision of the organization.
- The COO will partner with the CEO and help ensure continued growth, innovation, and delivery of exceptional care.
- Working collaboratively with the Executive management team, community board, foundation board, medical staff, the COO will oversee operations and help implement the strategic plan and vision in a changing marketplace.
- The COO is responsible for ensuring that efficient, customer-focused workflows, processes, resident systems and programming are in place.
- Fostering teamwork, the COO will develop and implement plans for operational systems, processes, and personnel assignments to accommodate the growth and strategic planning objectives of the organization while giving priority to the care of our patients.
- Deep operations experience in an acute care environment;
- Multi functional experience;
- Significant experience in growing service lines, as well as Quality, Patient Safety, and Physician Engagement.;
- Job longevity.
- Masters required,
- FACHE desired.
- Will look at COO in hospital with 100 beds or more or a small hospital CEO
- Relocation and other good benefits
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the COO Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services