Instructional Designer job opening located in the Northeast.
- This is a remote position for healthcare system in the NE with facilities in NH and ME.
- The Instructional Designer will be focused on working with the Manager of Learning and Leadership Development in building a system-wide function of clinical and non-clinical curriculum design and delivery through the Health System Learning Academy.
- The role will also provide leadership in assessing, developing and improving all instructional materials for new and existing clinical and non-clinical Health System employees.
- The key deliverables include (but not limited to): Build, lead and drive a user-friendly curriculum development and delivery strategy and methodology.
- Design, build, populate, improve and maintain a SharePoint based content portal for storing and managing new employee onboarding training materials.
- Provide access to and educate key users in the utilization of the curriculum portal.
- Curriculum Materials Development.
- Instructor led participant and faculty training materials. Learning based learning materials.
- Animated video creation. Video editing.
- Building tests for LMS based eLearning modules.
- Demonstrated command of Project Management skills including building credibility and rapport with executive and senior operations and service function leaders and key Subject Matter Experts.
- Demonstrable commitment to the highest standard of ethical and professional conduct.
- Demonstrates the ability to work under pressure and challenging deadlines and adaptability and flexibility required.
- Coach and develop.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, adult education, business administration, organizational psychology or other related field is required.
- Minimum of five years of experience in Learning and Leadership Development program implementation and operations.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Instructional Designer Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services