Quality Director job opening located in Southeast Colorado.
- 25 bed critical access hospital.
- Reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Understanding of the use of data and basic statistical understanding with the ability to interpret data reports and determine appropriate actions to achieve necessary change.
- The Quality Director is responsible for managing and directing hospital wide activities related to continuous improvement of clinical quality outcomes.
- Serves as a leader to achieve the hospital’s strategic objectives in quality, regulatory, safety, patient safety, process improvement, clinical/care process management, and pay-for-performance programs.
- Primarily responsible for designing and implementing systematic approaches to achieve expected outcomes and improve the patient experience.
- Acts as a role model and coach in creating a culture of safety and quality throughout the hospital.
- Works with managers to coordinate a consistent strategy of comprehensive patient-centered care.
- Supports hospital and medical staff leadership in performance improvement activities.
- Manages staff supporting data gathering, analysis, and reporting of quality processes and outcomes.
- Currently licensed as a registered nurse in the state of Colorado or can become registered.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- MSN preferred.
- CPHQ preferred or willing to obtain.
- Minimum 3 years of healthcare experience.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Quality Director Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services