Director of Surgical Services job opening located in Southern California.
- The provision of the overall administration, operation, direction, design, financial performance, human resource management, regulatory compliance, quality, utilization management, marketing, integration and evaluation of Surgical Services.
- Surgical oversight includes Level II Trauma Center, renowned cardiac specialty surgical suites, and on-site ambulatory surgery center performing nearly 12,000 cases annually
- Continuing the implementation of model or practice and collaborating with the OR Leadership Required
- Bachelors of Nursing or Higher
- 8 years experience as an RN, three of which in a leadership role.
- Current California RN license
- BLS with the American Heart Association
Preferred Education/Experience/Specialized Skills:
- CNOR certification
- Masters degree preferred
- Leadership experience in surgical services and outpatient surgery
- Experience with LEAN methodologies
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Director of Surgical Services Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services