Director of Nursing SNF job opening located in Northern California.
Excellent organization reporting to an amazing Administrator!
Will consider Interim ASAP and Permanent candidates.
- 50+bed facility,
- Rehab & SNF.
- 5 star Medicare rating!!!
- Facility has a beautiful garden for residents and guest to visit, a hair salon, an American style restaurant to dine in and outstanding Rehab services available!
- Great location!!!
- Looking for 3 years working experience as a Director of Nursing – SNF.
- Services offered to residents include: rehabilitation, dietary meal plans, 5 start nursing, and therapy dogs.
- Approx. 50-60 FTE’s report to DON
- Northern CA – Coastal. Location is near an amazing National Park and surrounded by rolling hills, world-class vineyards, temperate weather year round and a variety of nearby historically significant locations and other points of interest.
- Under the general direction of the Skilled Nursing Administrator and guidance of the Medical Director, the Director of Nursing is responsible for the overall operational and financial management of the department. The Director is a liaison between medical, nursing, and administrative staff, and is responsible for utilizing available resources to establish and maintain an integrated direction towards personalized, quality patient care.
- The Director of Nursing (DON) integrates their department’s services with the primary functions and overall plan for care delivery for Care Center. The participant develops and reviews annually house-wide and unit specific policies and where appropriate coordinate policies with other primary functions and/or departments. The DON achieves and documents desired staffing to patient ratios within targeted goals.
- Must have a Bachelor’s of Nursing (BSN). Master’s degree in healthcare related field is highly preferred.
- A national certification in a related field as determined by the Administrator within 90 days of hire date is required.
- Candidates should be a member of at least one (1) professional nursing organization
- Must have 2 years or more experience as a Director of Nursing (DON) in a Skilled Nursing Facility or at least 5 years as ADON, or RN Nurse Supervisor experience.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services