Controller job opening located in New Mexico.
- 60 bed facility.
- Reports to CFO.
- Directs financial activities of the organization.
- Establishes, or recommends to management, major economic objectives and policies for hospital.
- Prepares reports which summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses and earnings based on past, present and expected operations.
- Directs preparation of budgets.
- Directs determination of depreciation rates to apply to capital assets.
- Advises management on desirable operational adjustments due to tax code revisions.
- Arranges for audits of company’s accounts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Accounting Degree or related field required.
- Master’s Degree (MBA) in related field preferred.
- CPA preferred.
- Prefer 5 years accounting and recent experience in the hospital field.
- Highly developed organizational skills.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services