Director Non-Invasive Imaging Services located in Idaho.
- Health system in Idaho is seeking a Director Non-Invasive Imaging Services to join the Heart and Vascular Services team.
- Reports to the Administrator.
- The Director of Imaging oversees the system areas of non-invasive medical imaging, including echocardiography, peripheral vascular lab, EKG, and nuclear medicine.
- The coverage area includes 25 different sites of service – critical access hospitals, acute care hospitals, urgent cares and clinics.
- Bachelors’ Degree.
- 8 years’s experience to include at least 3 years of leadership experience.
- Must have current registry in one medical imaging modality.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services