Director of Case Management job opening located in New Mexico.
- 60 bed facility hospital wanting a superstar.
- Team of UR Nurses, HIM department and Patient Coordinators in place but lacks weekend coverage.
- Responsible for the coordination and direction of all utilization management activities to support and implement the goals of the utilization management program and plan.
- Coordinates the discharge planning function in conjunction with the discharge planner/social worker, assist Quality Management and Risk Management with screening, investigation and problem solving as needed.
- Directs CQI activities and performance improvement activities within the department and other related duties.
- Needs to understand JCL accreditation.
- Can be an RN (BSN or MSN) or Licensed Social Worker, Current State Licensure or ability to obtain quickly.
- Three or more years case management experience.
- Five or more years acute hospital, home health, hospice, inpatient mental facility experience required.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Director of Case Management Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services