Quality Director job opening located in Oklahoma.
Director of Quality Improvement-Performance Quality, Southwest Oklahoma
250+ licensed beds
Independent, non profit acute care facility
- An exempt position responsible for coordinating quality management efforts including development, implementation, education, data collection, and analysis.
- Bachelor of Nursing required and a current active Oklahoma R.N. License.
- Minimum four years of experience in healthcare setting with minimum three years’ experience in quality management, and performance improvement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional Investigatory and reporting skills.
- Pursues professional growth and participates in a professional organization.
- Basic Life Support certification required within 30 days of hire.
- Master’s degree Preferred.
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of computer software, including Microsoft Office, Excel, Access Advanced knowledge of EHR/EMR such as eClinical Works/Paragon.
This city is located in the south western portion of Oklahoma, close to the Wichita Mountains in Comanche County. The city is the cultural and commercial center for the region, known for huge granite deposits as well as cotton. The city has been included on the Forbes’ List of the “Best Small Places for Business and Careers.”
The Wichita Mountains Wildlife and Refuge is popular with hikers, rock climbing enthusiasts and tourists. The refuge features buffalo, elk, deer and numerous other animal and plant species. Popular destinations in the refuge include Holy City of Wichita, Lake Lawtonka, Quanah Parker Lake & Dam, Mount Scott and Quartz Mountain Nature Park. Lake Ellsworth is a popular location for outdoor activities.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Quality Director Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services