Pharmacy Director job opening located on Coastal Oregon.
Ability to obtain Oregon Pharmacist license
- Board mandated PIC training
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) or must be obtained by the last day of the month after the 60-day grace period
- Pharm D preferred
- Master of Science in Health Care Administration or related field preferred
- Completion of an ASHP accredited residency program preferred
- Five years of clinical experience
- Three years of supervisory experience in an acute care Pharmacy setting required
- Familiar with Epic
- Union experience preferred
- 60 employees
- Reports to CIO
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Pharmacy Director Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services