Corporate Director, Total Rewards job opening located in Florida.
The Director of Total Rewards is responsible for the overall planning, implementation and management of the total rewards program. This includes developing the plan design, managing the operations and budget for all health and welfare, retirement, Leaves of Absence, workers’ compensation and supplemental benefits as well as the salary administration programs. The director develops and monitors the budget, performance and service levels and ensures appropriate management and administration of benefits, compensations and related policies and procedures. The Director of Total Rewards is also responsible for developing and overseeing the day to day work of all team members he/she supervises.
- Graduate Degree – in Human Resources, Business or related field Required
- Professional in Human Resources Certification preferred, Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS) preferred
Special Skills/Qualifications/Additional Training
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Extensive computer skills including: Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Ten or more years of experience developing, managing and administering health and welfare benefits for a large employer (2,000 plus employees). Prefer experience with compensation administration. Prefer experience in a healthcare setting. Knowledge of HR laws and regulations with emphasis on applicable benefit laws required. Experience working with HRIS. Ability to prioritize and lead staff to accomplish multiple projects while maintaining routine work. Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to speak publicly.
Team Members Supervised
- HR Generalists, HR Assistant, HR Specialists and HR Analysts
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Corporate Director, Total Rewards Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services