Medical Records Director job opening located in Illinois.
Relocation Assistance: up to $8,000
149 licensed beds, not for profit
Our Medical Record Director provides direction for all health information management activities. Responsible for staffing, operations, planning and development for the Medical Record Management Department. Coordinates and implements projects and personnel related activities. Has contact with medical staff, nursing, ancillary departments, provider offices, and outside organizations.
- Reports to VP of Finance
- Minimum Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Required Credentials: Registered Health Information Technician
- Attention to Detail
- Knowledge of basic computer skills.
- Excellent Relationship with Patients, Families, & Peers
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology
- Knowledge of ICD-10 Coding
- Knowledge of Performance Improvement Principles and Tools
80 miles from Springfield, IL
50 miles from Decatur, IL
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services