Nursing Manager of Skilled Nursing Facility job opening located in Texas.
- Houston Area, TX
- 170 bed hospital including separate licensed SNF, 30 semi private beds
- Stand-alone health system affiliated with several area nursing homes
- Vice President Nursing (reports to CNO)
- Goal is to have only 18 bed private room facility.
- 8-10 patient census at this time – non COVID facility
- Accountable for safe, effective, direct and indirect, patient-family centered care.
- Staff composed of one RN, one CNA and clerical support.
Education and Experiences:
- MUST BE FROM TEXAS!
- Must know TX state SNF guidelines
- TX state RN License
- BSN preferred, ADN required
- 2+ years supervisory/charge nurse experience
- BCLS, ACLS REQ
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services