Clinical Director of Med Surg job opening located in Texas.
- Houston Area, TX
- Three hospitals -250+ beds
Stand alone med surg & OB health system with SNF with affiliated nursing homes, 4 ASCs, several urgent care centers, many physician clinics
- Vice President Nursing Services (reports to CNO)
- Oversight of Med Surg units of two small hospitals : ICU’s separate Director
- First hospital 130+ beds – one 20 bed unit with one mgr
- Second hospital 60+ beds – one 18 bed unit with one mgr
- Accountable for safe, effective, direct and indirect, patient-family centered care including ACE [Acute Care for the Elderly]
- Overall direction of clinical, human resources, and financial management..
- Assists the Clinical Coordinators with competency validation and performance reviews of individual members of the nursing staff.
- Oversight of departmental budget and management of staff.
Education and Experiences:
- TX or Compact state RN license
- BSN REQ, Masters preferred
- 3+ yrs. experienced manager or assistant manager in acute care facility
- BCLS, ACLS REQ
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services