Director of Marketing job opening located in New Mexico.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer and in close conjunction with marketing and communications teams for strategic guidance, the Director, Marketing and Communications is responsible for creation and oversight of marketing and communications strategies for the hospital and associated entities, working collaboratively with all departments to ensure all advertisements, communications, collateral materials accurately reflect and support the hospital’s brand and message expectations. Develops marketing and communications strategy using data-driven, organizational best practices. Deploys website and social media; internal communications; public relations/earned media; and coordination/engagement in community events.
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, or related field
- Five (5) year of related experience
- Previous health care marketing and/or communications experience within a matrix organization preferred
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Demonstrated experience aligning marketing and communications tactics with business strategies
- Effective in a dynamic environment with various simultaneous demands
This is an exempt position.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services