Clinical Technology Management Director job opening located in Ohio.
- As the Clinical Technology Management Director, you will collaborate with C-Suite for an academic research facility; 1,000 beds (multiple hospitals) with over 32,000 pieces of medical equipment and over 5 million square feet. This hospital has an excellent reputation and is known worldwide.
- You will manage a team of approximately 2 supervisors and 18 biomed techs, 20 imaging and 8 techs who move the equipment.
- Responsibility of overseeing $20 million in managed revenue (with $10 million directly).
- Oversight of all clinical staff for program management and regulatory compliance
- Project Management/Capital Planning
Requirements for Clinical Technology Management Director:
- At least 10 years of experience in managing a hospital of at least 600+ beds (not community hospital, but university). Some flexibility here if you have a Master’s in Healthcare Technology or Information Technology Management.
- Experience managing biomedical/ imaging services in a large healthcare system.
- Knowledgeable about regulatory compliance (CIHQ, DNV, JACHO).
- Must have superior business acumen, agility, adept at making decisions.
- Strong operations background that drives operational effectiveness and client satisfaction for clinical engineering services
- Budget management of large budgets
- Experience leading high-performing teams including mentoring/development of new and existing talent within the organization.
- Capital planning expertise with proven success of driving outcomes
- Have a successful track record of management performance within Healthcare Technology and have a broad understanding of the many service aspects that they will encounter and resolve day to day.
- OEM joint ventures, Contract management and Vendor Management experience
- Service delivery planning
Competitive base, up to 10% bonus, relocation and full benefit package.
Located on Lake Erie. The lake moderates the city’s weather with temperatures generally cooler in summer and warmer in winter. It has plenty of offer with so much to do – restaurants, museums, park system including a zoo, major league sports teams. There are universities, great schools and many wonderful suburbs. And don’t forget, it’s home to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Clinical Technology Management Director Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services