Administrator RN – Surgery Center job opening located in the Bay Area of California.
Center Administrator job overview:
The Center Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Surgery Center within the authority of the Board of Directors by performing the below responsibilities. The management spectrum covers planning, organizing, delegating, coordinating, staff utilization, regulatory compliance, and excellence in clinical, quality and patient experience outcomes.
- Leadership of the Philosophy, Goals, and Objectives of the Organization
- Planning, organizing, implementation of quality, compliance, privacy and other essential programs for institutional control and excellence in an ambulatory surgery center setting
- Primary liaison of communication between the Medical Staff, facility staff, corporate partner, and board of directors
- Peer Review
- Staffing and Delivery of Patient Care
- State and Federal Regulations/Accrediting Agencies
- Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement
- Continuing Education
- Infection Control, Endoscope Reprocessing
- Materials Management
- Safety /Risk Management Program
- Patient Care Assessment Coordinator
- Privacy Program
- Medical Records
- Internal Compliance Program
- Professional Competence
- Interpreter Services Coordinator
RN required. Bachelor’s degree preferred with a minimum of five (5) years within the healthcare industry with two (2) years in a supervisory or administrative position. Ambulatory Surgery Center and GI endoscopy experience highly preferred. Current ACLS required.
Required: 5 years: Surgery center management experience
Required: CA Registered Nurse
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services