Radiology Services Engineer for IR/Cath Lab job opening in Georgia.
A large hospital in Georgia, about 1 ½ hours from Atlanta, has a need for Radiology Service Engineer to join their team. This person will be part of a team of two that will repair and maintain IR/Cath Lab equipment for the hospital.
Looking specifically for a Cath/Interventional Engineer (Esp. with Philips training/experience or GE)
A technical and operations expert on at least one modality and may be proficient in multiple modalities. Fully qualified to perform assigned maintenance, installation, repairs, adjustments, and calibrations of equipment.
Candidates will be servicing and maintaining Cath Lab machines, Interventional Radiology equipment, complex imaging systems.
They will be responsible for servicing the electrical and mechanical components of the machines.
Candidates should have Biomedical education, or if they served in the Military and worked as a BMET, managers would love to see those candidates as well.
- Provides technical training and mentorship to other Engineers as appropriate
- Provides alternate solutions for critical issues to management prior to implementation
- Assists in the evaluation and selections of new equipment, accessories, and supplies
- Assists in a consultative capacity in the evaluation of purchase specifications
- Maintains timely, accurate and thorough documentation required
- Resolves advanced service repair needs and communicates with internal teams.
Lifts and carries heavy equipment. Works with high voltage circuits and radiation emitting equipment. Handles delicate and expensive equipment. Must be able to read and understand highly technical equipment operating and repair manuals. Must be able to effectively communicate with technical staff, students and physicians.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School diploma and 8 or more years of servicing electrical equipment required.
Associate’s degree or higher in Electrical or Biomedical Engineering or related field OR equivalent military Biomedical education.
5-8 years of experience in Radiology Imaging Service required.
Patient Population Served
Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development and demonstrates the skills and competency appropriate to the ages, culture, developmental stages, and special needs of the patient population served.
Protected Health Information
- Will limit access to protected health information (PHI) to the information reasonably necessary to do the job.
- Will share information only on a need to know basis for work purposes.
- Access to verbal, written and electronic PHI for this job has been determined based on job level and job responsibility within the organization. Computerized access to PHI for this job has been determined as described above and is controlled via user ID and password.
Machines, Tools, and Equipment
Must possess a basic knowledge and some experience in dealing with routine electronic circuitry (I.e. Power Supplies, CPU’s, Capacitors) and minor test equipment.
See it in the spring blossoms of 350,000 Yoshino cherry trees. Sip it from the frosted mug of our local craft breweries. Experience it on a kayak floating down the Ocmulgee River, hiking ancient Indian mounds and touring an 18,000 square foot Italian Renaissance Revival mansion. Hear it through the soulful sounds of our rich music heritage. This is a Southern adventure that is sure to be good for your soul. This city is one of those cities that keeps alive the architectural splendour of the Old South. Ever hospitable, the city has one of the south’s largest and most beautiful collections of antebellum churches and homes. Take your time to walk the city streets adorned by thousands of cherry trees, snapping the old brick buildings that have been carefully looked after for many decades. Not too far away you can set off for water-based exploits along the Ocmulgee Water River Water Trail.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Radiology Services Engineer for IR/Cath Lab Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services