Perioperative Nurse Manager job opening located in Southern California.
Hospital is a nonprofit, freestanding and soon to be Magnet facility in a great part of Los Angeles.
Hospital has a fully advanced surgery services department with the delivery of the highest quality of care that provides a variety of specialty practice areas many of which are minimally invasive techniques. Surgery Services include: Under the direction of the Director of Surgical Services, the Perioperative Services Manager is accountable for a variety of tasks that lead to positive patient and physician experiences in the most cost-effective manner, while serving as a role model for respect.
The Perioperative Services Manager will have direct oversight of 8 OR’s, PACU, 2.5 GI Labs, Same Day Surgery with the support of Clinical I and Clinical II supervisors in each department and total of about 80 FTEs.
- The successful candidate will have Two to Five (2-5) years of Perioperative nursing experience.
- A minimum of two (2) years of management experience preferred.
- Must have a lead by example type leadership, a vision for growing department and supportive management style to maintain the highest department engagement in hospital!
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Dedicated to achieving excellence in patient care and customer service.
- Committed to continuous quality improvement and results driven outcomes.
- Committed to the development of professional practices.
- Excellent human resource management skills.
- Able to function independently and as a member of a team.
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent financial and statistical analysis abilities.
- Baccalaureate degree in the Science of Nursing (BSN)
- Master’s in Nursing or healthcare related required (MSN, MBA, MHA) could be pending if less than a year.
- Current licensure with the California Board of Registered Nursing
- Must successfully complete and maintain BLS certification
- Must successfully complete and maintain ACLS and PALS certification at the time of hire or within the first 6 months of employment
- Must successfully complete and maintain CNOR at time of hire or within the first 3 months of employment.
- Must successfully complete and maintain LA County Fire Card certification at the time of hire or within the first 30 days of employment
This position is offering Director level salary, relocation assistance, PTO and additional saving and health care benefits. If you have the experience, motivation, and commitment to be a part of an organization that provides exceptional medical care and quality outcomes please contact me right away!
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Perioperative Nurse Manager Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services