Marketing Operations Program Manager job opening in a large hospital in the Portland, Oregon area who will be responsible for strategic planning, creating and maintaining program project plans that encompass the entire implementation life cycle of the program; inclusive of developing the timeline and budget, leading annual program implementations, managing all internal and external stakeholders, working closely with IT for data extract updates and testing, and managing ongoing monitoring and reporting of all programs. The Marketing Operations Program Manager should have a continual focus on process improvement, and is expected to review all programs at least annually and present improvement opportunities to Marketing.
- Leadership when appropriate.
- Performs all duties with a minimum of direct supervision and in a manner which promotes a team spirit and reflects our Mission and Values.
- In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Owner of defined Marketing Programs.
- Creates and maintains program project plans.
- Oversees testing prior to implementation with internal IS agile teams and with contracted vendors.
- Owns and maintains detailed end to end process documentation as related to programs.
- Inclusive of needs and tasks of cross functional stakeholders (IS, Compliance, Membership Accounting, Product & Benefit Management) and external vendor partners.
- Leads cross functional work groups, inclusive of managing project meeting series and stand-ups when necessary to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of work.
- Manages the creation of, and prepares correspondence, memos, schedules, reports, special projects, agendas, minutes, contracts, presentations, overheads, and flowcharts with little or no guidance. This may involve obtaining, organizing and planning suitable presentation of content. Routes, answers or prepares responses to inquiries with little or no guidance.
- Recommends process improvements related to Marketing Programs, and leads implementation of improvements when approved.
- Establishes and promotes positive working relationships within the division and throughout the health system.
Required qualifications for this position include:
8 years work experience in a program support role (i.e., Program Coordinator/Manager).
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience
At this time, the position is remote.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services