Executive Assistant job opening in an Excellent healthcare organization in Southern California for the C-Suite. This is a highly reputable organization located in the Los Angeles/Orange county area. The C-Suite is looking for a partner who’s independent and proactive. Great opportunity to work for a respected individual throughout a large network.
Permanent position with full benefits!
- Monthly, quarterly and annual debt compliance and reporting.
- Monthly board of directors meeting materials; Committee meeting materials for Finance, Investment and Health Plan of California.
- CFO Committee meeting materials.
- Daily support of C-Suite Executives.
- Tracking of deliverables to Executive Board Meetings, monthly and quarterly.
- Migration of entire manual filing based system to electronic cloud-based system.
- Management oversight of 2 Department Administration employees.
- Heavy calendaring and coordination of high-profile executive schedules.
- Review and recommend changes to company policies.
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming and outgoing communications.
- Work with conflicting deadlines and make adjustments on the spot.
- Minimum five (5) years of Executive Secretarial and/or administrative support experience.
- Prior experience within a Financial Services, Legal or Real Estate office environment.
- Seven (7) years of Secretarial or Administrative experience supporting a senior executive at C-suite Level.
- Must be knowledgeable in financial reporting as well as financing and investment terms and funds.
- High School Diploma/ GED or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Knowledgeable in financing and investment terms and funds preferred.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), internet, e-mail/calendaring program; strong grammatical and proofreading skills; ability to work independently, prioritize and complete duties in a timely and organized manner.
- Ability to work collaboratively and in a positive manner with others; prepares timely and accurate documentation and reports, including Board Committee minutes. Ability to set goals and judge results in accordance with the highest standards; collaborative with strong interpersonal skills.
Competitive salary range + relocation allowance!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services