Patient Care Manager – Oncology located in Central North Carolina.
Directs, supervises, and coordinates the functions and activities of the assigned unit(s). Responsible for overall management and coordination of the service to include fiscal resource management, human resource management, capital improvements and quality of services
- 39 Bed unit with all private rooms.
- Our team utilizes a family-centered approach to provide skill and compassion to care for patients receiving treatments such as chemotherapy, radiation therapy and pain management services. Our team is well-experienced and has certifications in oncology as well as chemotherapy, giving us the ability to care for patients experiencing the complex problems that can be associated with cancer.
- Our patients include Adult Oncology and Geriatric patients with the following diagnosis or treatments:
- End-of-life/palliative care
- Diagnosis of cancer and treatment plan
- Chemotherapy Administration
- Wound Care Services
- Transfusion Services
- Tracheostomy/Chest tube/PEG tube care
- Dietietic/Nutritional Services
- Post-surgical drains/stent management
- Port-a-cath placement/Central Line management
- Spiritual/Emotional Support as well as pet therapy
- Pain management
- Telemetry Monitoring
- Our Care team consists of our nursing staff: Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Certified Nurse Assistants, Unit Secretary, Charge RNs/Resource Nurses, Nurse Navigators, Clinical Educator, and Nurse Manager.
- Our Clinical Educator is available to support our clinical needs with access to education, resources, guidelines, and protocols.
- Our electronic medical record is EPIC.
- We offer track schedules, weekday/weekend options; full-time/half-time/per-diem.
- We have opportunity for further development with our Clinical Ladder program.
- We offer tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Our Care team consists of our Advanced Practice RNs/PAs, Registered Nurses, Certified Nurse Assistants, Unit Secretary, Charge RNs/Patient Care Coordinators, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Nurse Manager
- 700+ bed facility
- 2 hours from the beach and 3 hours from the mountains!
- Not for profit
- Studer based leadership principles
Required Education, Licenses, and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree Nursing
- Current best practices
- Dedicated to patient experience and best practice
- Reports to Service Line Director!
- Functions as Director
- EPIC experience preferred
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services