Experienced Lab Manager job opening in a 150+ bed hospital located between Sherman, TX and New Boston, TX, to join their team. The Manager will oversee 36 FTEs. They will consider someone who has been in a Lead Tech or Supervisor position that wants a Manager role. Candidates MUST have overseen at least 20 FTEs though coming from a high volume lab.
Job Summary: Responsible for the daily operations of the Clinical Laboratory including staff performing testing and reporting test results maintains policies and procedures and quality control practices in the Clinical Laboratory. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Technology, Chemistry or Physical Sciences.
- National MT Certification (ASCP) or equivalent.
- Five years’ experience as a supervisor/coordinator preferred.
With a city population of 25,000 plus an additional 23,000 residents in the county, the population base serves as the hub for healthcare and retail for Northeast Texas and Southeast Oklahoma. Our community is graced with dozens of vintage homes and unique architecture which sets the stage for a thriving community and a contemporary lifestyle. An array of cultural events, historical, scenic and recreational sites and community activities along with a rich selection of youth events makes this a great place for young families to raise children and older citizens to spend their retirement years!
- In addition, you’ll find:
- Two 18-hole golf courses; one nine-hole course
- Lakes throughout Northeast Texas and Southeast Oklahoma for boating, fishing, camping recreation (including Pat Mayse Lake, Lake Fork, Lake Crook and Beaver’s Bend State Park in Southeast Oklahoma.)
- Regional junior college with recognized technology programs and health education opportunities
- Year-around adult and youth sports programs
- Four-year university only 38 miles away
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services