Experienced ER Director job opening in a 150+ bed hospital located between Sherman, TX and New Boston, TX, to join their team.
Job Summary: Responsible for direction of patient care of patients on the unit. Manages staff on the unit, provides management of operational and nursing activities, Consults with staff, physicians and nursing executive on nursing problems and interpretation of facility policies to ensure patient needs are met. Maintains performance improvement activities within the department and attends scheduled meetings and activities. Works closely with clinical education, assists in formulating budget and performs other duties as assigned or requested.
Team Members: 60
# of Beds: 18
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI from the American College of Cardiology
- Advanced Level III Trauma Facility designation from the Texas Department of State Health Services
- Primary Stroke Care certification from The Joint Commission
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Current State of Texas Registered Nurse Licensure.
- Bachelor’s Degree, required.
- Current BLS certification.
- ACLS certification within 3 months of hire.
- PALS or ENPC; TNCC or ATCN required within 12 months of hire.
- CEN (Certified Emergency Room Nurse) certification preferred.
- CPI required.
- A minimum of two years nursing experience in an acute care setting is required and a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience required.
With a city population of 25,000 plus an additional 23,000 residents in the county, the population base serves as the hub for healthcare and retail for Northeast Texas and Southeast Oklahoma. Our community is graced with dozens of vintage homes and unique architecture which sets the stage for a thriving community and a contemporary lifestyle. An array of cultural events, historical, scenic and recreational sites and community activities along with a rich selection of youth events makes this a great place for young families to raise children and older citizens to spend their retirement years!
- In addition, you’ll find:
- Two 18-hole golf courses; one nine-hole course
- Lakes throughout Northeast Texas and Southeast Oklahoma for boating, fishing, camping recreation (including Pat Mayse Lake, Lake Fork, Lake Crook and Beaver’s Bend State Park in Southeast Oklahoma.)
- Regional junior college with recognized technology programs and health education opportunities
- Year-around adult and youth sports programs
- Four-year university only 38 miles away offering undergraduate and graduate studies
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the ER Director Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services