Senior Director of Surgical Services job opening in Upper New York State 200 bed hospital.
They are searching for a strong and engaging leader for their OR and outpatient surgical services departments.
Position Focus Senior Director of Perioperative
- Administrative responsibility for the management across the system including main OR, surgi-center and CAH OR.
- Supervise 130+ FTEs with the assistance of a department Director and multiple nurse managers.
- Collaborate with physicians, managers, supervisors, and other members of the healthcare team to effectively coordinate services.
- Reports to the Chief Nursing Officer.
Organization and Community
- This is a facility famed for its culture of respect and providing a welcoming environment for patients and employees.
- This is a location that is family orientated with great schools and is full of eye catching nature trails and tranquil scenery.
Requirements Senior Director of Perioperative
- BSN required, a Master’s degree preferred.
- RN NY license preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive management experience within an acute care setting.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services