Directory of Laboratory Services job opening located in upstate New York.
Relocation assistance is provided
An exciting opportunity for a Laboratory Director position with system level responsibility.
Nestled in the natural beauty of upstate New York is an award winning 200+ bed medical center offering a full range of services noted for consistent excellence. They are welcoming applications for a Director of Laboratory.
Our successful candidate for this Lab Director position will be a natural problem solver with great leadership skills that engage others.
Position Focus Lab Director
- Oversee lab functions in the main lab campus and a CAH lab.
- Supervise 150 FTEs with the support of eight direct reports.
- Doubled testing volume over the past five years, through continue investment in technology and service oriented outreach.
- 3 million Billable test per year.
- This hospital core vision is to continue to change and grow and shape compassionate care for its community.
- Continually engages their staff with ample opportunities to follow their career dreams.
- A small cosmopolitan metro area famed for its picturesque beauty with year round recreational opportunities. This area is home to beautiful Lakes, waterfalls, superb hiking trails and is ideal for cross country skiing.
Requirements Assistant Lab Director
- Medical Technologist / ASCP required.
- MBA or equivalent preferred.
- NY Licensed Medical Technologist strongly preferred.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Director of Laboratory Services Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services