Job opening for a Patient Care Manager NICU Job Opening located in North Carolina.
Directs, supervises, and coordinates the functions and activities of the assigned unit(s). Responsible for overall management and coordination of the service to include fiscal resource management, human resource management, capital improvements and quality of services
44 bed unit
Our patients include neonates who are critically ill needing intensive monitoring due to gestational age or physical status. The unit provides care to any infant requiring continuous observation and care for problems associated with prematurity or the birth process. These infants range in age from the very premature (23 weeks gestation) to infants several months old who have never been discharged from the hospital. The care ranges from routine maintenance of the growing premature infant to caring for the critically ill neonate.
- Our Care team consists of our nursing staff: Neonatologists, Advanced Practice Neonatal Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Respiratory Therapists, Unit Clerk/Helpers, Charge RNs, and Nurse Leader Manager.
- Our Clinical Educator is available to support our clinical needs with access to education, resources, guidelines, and protocols.
- Our electronic medical record is EPIC.
- We offer self-scheduling within schedule guidelines; Weekends; Holiday package.
- We have opportunity for further development with our Clinical Ladder program.
- We have unit-based committees that support our projects and goals.
- 700+ bed facility
- 2 hours from the beach and 3 hours from the mountains!
- Not for profit
- Studer based leadership principles
Required Education, Licenses, and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree Nursing
- Current best practices
- Dedicated to patient experience and best practice
- Reports to Service Line Director
- Functions as Director
- EPIC experience preferred
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services