Job opening for an orthopedic surgeon located in Nebraska.
Position – This is a hospital-employed position in which the orthopedic surgeon will work with a group of four physicians in the areas of orthopedics and sports medicine. Hospital’s orthopedic surgeons offer computer-assisted surgery, general orthopedics, hip and knee replacement, shoulder surgery, minimally invasive surgery, sports medicine, ACL reconstruction, fracture care and orthopedic trauma care.
- Hospital Employed
- Group of four physicians
- Strong Interest in General Ortho & Joint Replacement
- Financially Sound Hospital System
- State-of-the Art Facility
- Competitive Salary, Benefits, Signing Bonus & Relocation Assistance
- No Visa Candidates
- FT/Perm Placement – would like to become a long-term member of medical and Columbus community
Current Orthopedic Clinic: 5 surgeons (1 specialized in Sports Medicine), 1 podiatrist and 2 PA’s in clinic – doing succession planning for two surgeons in clinic.
Hospital currently in $35M renovation project to include:
- OR/SDS/OB/Diagnostic Imaging
- Will have 5 operating rooms, one will be a hybrid room
- Recently introduced the Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery System for total knee, total hip and partial knee replacement
This position offers:
- Competitive salary
- Signing bonus
- Relocation assistance – Compensation to be discussed with VP after initial meeting – hospital follows MGMA data
- Would prefer candidate with Midwest ties
- State Licensed Child Care Center on Hospital Campus
This Hospital is a nonprofit, Joint Commission-accredited, acute care facility characterized by its family-centered care, community involvement and progressive ideas in health care. The hospital serves Platte County and the seven surrounding counties.
The hospital emergency department is staffed 24/7 by hospital-employed physicians and is designated as a Level III Trauma Center. Additional highlights of our state-of-the-art facility include, advanced diagnostic imaging services like a wide bore MRI and a 64-slice CT scanner. We also have strong, in-house hospitalist programs and an excellent nursing staff. Our medical staff value clinical quality, patient satisfaction and collegiality.
Columbus, Nebraska is in the heart of the Midwest. It sits at the confluence of the Loup and Platte Rivers, which provide a bounty of wildlife viewing, kayaking, hunting and fishing opportunities, as well as beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Columbus has a population of 22,000 and is one of the state’s most progressive and dynamic communities. Columbus offers a fair tax structure, outstanding public and private schools and a variety of recreation and entertainment options. It has clean air, safe neighborhoods, no traffic jams and plenty of sunshine. Columbus is 80 miles away from Nebraska’s largest communities, Omaha and Lincoln, which means the benefits of big city entertainment, major airports and a key Big Ten Conference University (University of Nebraska-Lincoln), are just a short drive away.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services