Job opening for a Comprehensive Ophthalmologist MD/DO located in Nebraska.
Ophthalmology group located in Northeast Nebraska, is looking for a Comprehensive Ophthalmologist MD/DO. This dynamic group is committed to providing outstanding patient care with an appropriate balance between work and family.
Ideal candidate is a progressive, general Ophthalmologist who has an interest in cataracts, glaucoma, and refractive and would be interested in a buy-in opportunity to the practice.
- Group of 2 MD’s and six OD’s
- The group practices from six locations, opticals, and an affiliated ASC
- Primary clinic building in Columbus, NE is 14 years old and includes many of the latest advances in vision correction.
- Primary clinic includes NextGen EHR, Practice Management, and Optix. Each location also includes a full optical dispensary.
- Practice also includes a visiting Medical Retina physician and Pediatric Ophthalmologist.
- Attached to the clinic is a state-of-the-art Surgery Center that features the most advanced equipment and technology including the femtosecond laser and ORA.
- Service area of 60,000 – referral base of a 100 mi radius
- Our doctors practice Comprehensive ophthalmology with an expanded scope of practice to include:
- not only cataract/anterior segment
- glaucoma, refractive surgery
- medical retina
- Modernizing Medicine EMR with the most advanced iPad chart input and image management system
- State-of-the-art technology including LenSx Femtosecond Laser with ORA System in implanting the most advanced intraocular lenses including Toric and multifocal lenses.
- PRK/LASIK refractive surgery utilizes WaveScan WaveFront System, Intralase iFS Advanced Femtosecond laser, and Star S4 IR Excimer Laser.
- Minimally invasive glaucoma surgeries such as iStent, Kahook dual blade, and Xen implant, as well as SLT.
- AMD and diabetic related injections utilizing all the available drugs including Avastin, Lucentis, Eylea, and Beovu.
- Practice goal of providing all the eye care needs of the family, Contacts to Cataracts, Lenses to LASIK
- Strategic partnerships for neuro-ophthalmology, pediatric-strabismus, and surgical retina.
Partnership Opportunity available in the future.
MD/DO Board Certified/Board Eligible in Ophthalmology. Applicant able to obtain Nebraska Medical License and DEA, and is willing to live in either Norfolk, Nebraska, or Columbus, Nebraska.
Columbus, Nebraska is in the heart of the Midwest. It sits at the confluence of the Loup and Platte Rivers, which provide a bounty of wildlife viewing, kayaking, hunting and fishing opportunities, as well as beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Columbus has a population of 22,000 and is one of the state’s most progressive and dynamic communities. Columbus offers a fair tax structure, outstanding public and private schools and a variety of recreation and entertainment options. It has clean air, safe neighborhoods, no traffic jams and plenty of sunshine. Columbus is 80 miles away from Nebraska’s largest communities, Omaha and Lincoln, which means the benefits of big city entertainment, major airports and a key Big Ten Conference University (University of Nebraska-Lincoln), are just a short drive away.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services