Job opening for an Ob/Gyn located in Tennessee.
- Call is 1:2, two days on, two days off, every other weekend
- Salary plus RVU bonus
- Malpractice insurance covered
- $5,000 allotment for CME
- 200 hrs. PTO for Vacation & CME use
- Health Insurance
- 401k with 6% match
- Options for Life insurance, disability, and more
About the Medical Center
The Medical Center is a magnificent, $120 million hospital with medical services and advanced technology rarely seen in cities of similar size. Our hospital is an Advanced Primary Stroke Center and offers 24 hour emergency care, family-centered maternity care through the Birthing Unit, surgical services, comprehensive cancer center, outstanding imaging services, convenient physical therapy clinics, and other medical services for the residents of Sevier county.
The Medical Center has been named “One of America’s Most Beautiful Hospitals” and each year treats over 50,000 local residents and tourists from around the world due to its proximity to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- 79 licensed beds
- 8 ICU beds
- 8 step-down beds
- 38 ED beds
- 51 licensed nursing home beds
- 2 surgery suites
- 2 endoscopy suites
- 19 LDRP suites
- 140 active and courtesy physicians
- over 500 employees
About Sevierville, Tennessee
Nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, Sevierville offers a close-knit community culture, an abundance of entertainment, dining, outlet shopping, and never ending list of things to do. Home to 16,000, Sevierville is next to major tourist destinations of Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, and is less than a 30 minute drive to Knoxville
A dream location for the outdoor enthusiast….
- Great Smoky Mountain National Park-the most visited park in the US
- DollyWood theme park
- Smokies stadium, home of the TN Smokies
Home to 25 public schools, and two private schools.
We are Locally Owned and Financially Strong
- As a not for profit organization headquartered in Knoxville, we are rated “A+” by Fitch and “A” by S&P for financial strength and outlook for continued success.
- We continue to grow with hospital expansion projects to meet the needs of our communities now and in the future.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text-the quickest way to reach me.