- Nurse Manager, Surgical Services
- Cincinnati, OH
- Position is open because the former Manager earned a Ph.D and moved into a role that is enabling her to utilize the new credential.
- Currently 10 ORs and will expand to 15 with the development of the Ortho Center of Excellence.
- Will lead a staff of approximately 65
- Excellent relationships with the surgeons.
- The Manager will be the face of the surgical program and will collaborate with professionals throughout the organization.
- Excellent opportunity to utilize and develop business acumen and clinical skill sets.
- The organization’s surgical services volumes are currently 18% higher than at the same time in 2019.
- Stable staffing with a nice balance of tenure and expertise.
- Director of Perioperative Services is an extraordinary leader who is recognized by staff members for being accessible, approachable and a highly effective coach & mentor.
- This organization has a superior culture that is based upon caring for the most vulnerable, caring for staff members in a way that motivates and inspires them to provide the same level of care to patients.
- Relocation assistance.
- Bonus program
- BSN required
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text-the quickest way to reach me.