Job opening in Western Maryland for a Physician Assistant – Neurosurgery.
Wonderful opportunity to work with a surgeon who enjoys mentoring.
Will consider an experienced or new graduate PA-C for this position. New grads must already be certified.
Duties: OR (first assist), inpatient/rounding and outpatient clinic
- Master’s Degree
- PA-C certification required
- Neurosurgery or surgery experience or rotation in neurosurgery or surgery
- Maryland license or eligible
- Must have current BLS and ACLS certification at hire
- 275-bed state-of-the art hospital
- Newly renovated OR suite with AIRO intraoperative CT scanner connected with Stryker brain and spine navigation capabilities.
Area info: A safe, welcoming community nestled in the mountains of Maryland with easy access to major metropolitan areas. Located 40 minutes west of Hancock, 45 minutes from Berkeley Springs, WV and one hour west of Hagerstown and two hours from Baltimore and Pittsburgh. Great schools, strong community and outdoor recreation including golfing, biking, hiking, fishing, boating and other amenities.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Physician Assistant – Neurosurgery Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text-the quickest way to reach me.