Job opening for a Patient Care Manager Med/Tele Unit located in North Carolina.
- Director level responsibilities
- 700+ bed facility
- Not for profit system
- 39 bed unit ADC mid 30’s very busy, fast paced unit including BIPAP patients
- Sepsis and pneumonia unit Disease specific knowledge valuable.
- Reports to Service Line Director for Medical Services
- 56 FTE’s
- Charge nurses (resource nurses) on each shift
- Clinical Educator assigned to unit
- EPIC EMR
- BSN required, Master’s preferred
- Hand’s on leader to support staff
- Studer principle knowledge is beneficial
- Close to the beach AND the mountains!
- Tuition reimbursement/nursing scholarships!
- Daisy Awards, Grateful patient experience awards; lots of recognition for a job well done!!
- Great support from your co-workers……..excellent team work!!
- Excellent leadership team
- Financially stable organization with ownership of 5 surrounding hospitals.
- 700+ bed facility 2 hours from the beach and 3 hours from the mountains!
- Not for profit
- Studer based leadership principles
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated leadership characteristics.
- Working knowledge of budgets, staffing,
- Performance Improvement as well as regulatory requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Knowledge of age-specific considerations for patients served.
- Must be knowledgeable of the N.C. Nurse Practice Act
Required Education, Licenses, and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree Nursing, Master’s preferred
- Current best practices
- Dedicated to patient experience and best practice
- Reports to Service Line Director
- Functions as Director
- EPIC experience preferred
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Patient Care Manager Med/Tele Unit Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text-the quickest way to reach me.