Job opening for a Case Management Director located in Southern California.
With the recent addition of the Rehabilitation Institute, the hospital features 184 licensed acute care beds as well as inpatient and outpatient surgery, cardiac services featuring a STEMI Receiving Center (heart attack) and a 35-bed 24-hour emergency department. The Center for Wound Care provides treatment for people with chronic non-healing wounds. This comprehensive wound-healing service includes hyperbaric oxygen therapy. The Medical Center is active in the community and regularly participates with the Antelope Valley Board of Trade, Greater Antelope Valley Economic Alliance, Chambers of Commerce and other civic and governmental groups. The Medical Center believes in “Community Service Excellence” and supports nonprofit agencies such as the American Cancer Society, United Way, the Antelope Valley Boys and Girls Club and performing arts organizations. Building a Healthier Community…Big Changes are already here!
Essential Job Duties:
The Director of Case Management serves as an interdisciplinary team member to coordinate the delivery of healthcare services leading to quality outcomes for the hospital population and their families within the limits of the financial and social resources available. This person is the expert on issues related to utilization review and discharge planning.
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, patients, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical/clinical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Minimum 5 years of acute care clinical experience required and minimum of 3 years clinical case management/utilization review experience preferred.
- BSN preferred.
- Must have current CA RN license and BLS certification.
- CPI is required within 30 days of hire.
- Report to: CFO
- FTE’s: 3
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text-the quickest way to reach me.