Job opening in a 100 bed hospital located in North Central Kentucky, just over an hour south of Cincinnati, OH, for a Respiratory Therapy Director to join their team. The Director oversees 2 hospitals. The Director oversees approximately 15 FTEs.
- Develops and implements departmental goals, plans, and standards consistent with the clinical, administrative, legal, and ethical requirements/objectives of the organization.
- Directs and evaluates departmental operations, including patient care delivery, information technologies, service level determination, and complaint management, to achieve performance and quality control objectives.
- Plans and monitors staffing activities, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions, and continuing education initiatives.
- Prepares, monitors, and evaluates departmental budgets, and ensures that the department operates in compliance with allocated funding.
- Coordinates and directs internal/external audits.
- Creates and fosters an environment that encourages professional growth.
- Integrates evidence-based practices into operations and clinical protocols.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required one month from hire date
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) six months from hire date
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) six months from hire date
- Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP) six months from hire date
Minimum Work Experience
- Must have at least five (5) years on-the-job management experience at a hospital or other healthcare type institution.
- Valid and Current KY Board of Respiratory Care
- Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Valid and Current National Board of Respiratory Care
The City boasts a picturesque downtown setting on the banks of the Ohio River as well as bustling shopping-business corridors along US 68 and the AA highways. Our community offers a wide range of business and employment opportunities as well as historic sites, education options, and recreation fun for the whole family from boating, fishing, and camping, picnics, golf and swimming This scenic town, nestled on the banks of the Ohio River in northeastern Kentucky, just one hour southeast of Cincinnati, Ohio, and an hour northeast of Lexington, Kentucky, overflows with opportunities for business, industry, living and visiting. Celebrating a vivid past while embracing the promise and advantages of the 21st Century, the city always has been and always will be naturally charming.
The city is the retail and employment hub of a seven county area — Mason, Bracken, Robertson, Fleming and Lewis counties in Kentucky as well as Brown and Adams counties in Ohio. With a convergence of rail, river, and highway accessibility, and a labor market approaching 200,000, it is an excellent location for business and industry. From historic row houses and charming bungalows to modern subdivisions, golf course estates, and nearby farm communities, housing is available in a wide range of styles and price ranges. Relatively low real estate taxes make home buying even more affordable.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the RRT Director Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text-the quickest way to reach me.