Job opening for an Interim Patient Care Manager of Nephrology located in North Carolina.
The Interim Patient Care Manager of Nephrology has director level responsibilities for managing and coordinating department activities. The PCM ensures staff compliance with organizational policies and external regulatory agencies and takes leadership responsibility to coordinate the integration of the department’s patient care and discharge planning processes with related hospital departments and external agencies to ensure continuity of care and optimal clinical resource utilization.
- 40 bed unit consisting of inpatient dialysis and nephrology beds.
- Strong teamwork environment.
- 700+ bed facility
- 2 hours from the beach and 3 hours from the mountains!
- Not for profit
- Studer based leadership principles
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated leadership characteristics.
- Working knowledge of budgets, staffing, Performance Improvement as well as regulatory requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Knowledge of age-specific considerations for patients served.
- Must be knowledgeable of the N.C. Nurse Practice Act
Required Education, Licenses, and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree Nursing
- Current best practices
- Dedicated to patient experience and best practice
- Reports to Service Line Director
- Functions as Director
- EPIC experience preferred
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text-the quickest way to reach me.